Thursday, March 10, 2011

CHARLES SISTO MALATESTA-Blog post 3/10/11

CHARLES SISTO MALATESTA-Blog post 3/10/11

'What I'm Looking for in a Women"

I prefer blondes...lol I've only ever dated blondes so maybe it's time for a change...I need someone that's kind, polite, caring.....someone thats not hurt, jaded, or negative.....they tend to take out their bs on me.  I tried just about everything from the educated to the uneducated, tall, short, atheletic, a little extra, good family upbringing, not so good......I need someone that has a kind heart and is genuine on the inside.  Someone who puts others first like I do.....someone that likes to travel, have fun, and enjoy life.  "Don't Sweat the Small Stuff."  She's out there......I thought I found her but.......things just dont work out sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment